Cut Off Date For Most USA Products is December 17th to Arrive by December 25th (Please note that certain products have longer ship times as displayed in the product descriptions).
Due to our high volume of traffic for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, it may take up to 48 hours to get a response from our customer service team. We are working on requests around the clock to make sure you get the answers needed.
We are working on processing your order. We are just waiting for the tracking number. As soon as we have it, we will send it to you so please keep an eye on your email.
Our shipment processing time is 5-10 business days. Once we are done processing your order we will ship it out. As soon as your order goes out you will get a confirmation email with all the tracking information.
Our international shipment processing time is 5-10 business days. Once we are done processing your order we will ship it out. As soon as your order goes out you will get a confirmation email with all the tracking information. Depending on your destination shipping could take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
Pre-Sale items will be sent out on the date listed on the product page. Once your item is shipped you will get an email with the tracking information so you can track your package and see the arrival date.
Shipping is free, but customs' tax on international shipments are the customer’s responsibility and vary depending on the country.
Kindly send us a clear photo of the damaged items as evidence to email@example.com with the subject line "Received Damaged Items". We will get back to you within 48 hours to resolve the issue for you.
Battery life can range between different shoes. Shoes typically stay lit for 6-8 hours with a fully charged battery.
Certain colors last longer due to the brightness effects e.g. white don’t last as long as green.
Make sure you charged your shoes overnight. Make sure the plug is firmly secured. As a last resort, contact us.
After you have tried charging it and it does not turn on, please check our video below on how to change the battery. The most common issue is just he connector to the battery being unplugged. If not that it may be battery so try using battery from working shoe to see if that is issue. If that does not do it, please contact us and we will help you out.
Our shoes are water resistant; however, don’t submerge your shoes in water. Also avoid wearing in the snow for a long time. Water inside the shoe can ruin the battery.
Our shoes run slightly smaller, so rounding up a half size is usually the best way. If you are a 7.5, you should order a 8, otherwise stick to the size.
Make sure your shoes are charged up for full 4 hours. Try holding down the button on/off for 30 seconds before cycling through the different light modes. If they still don’t turn on , contact us.
We do not have a contact number to make sure to keep all communication on file for customer satisfaction. We do the same as companies such as Amazon, Facebook and others.
Please understand that our shoes are gauged by European sizes, since we sell around the world
How to check LED shoe battery?
How to use LED shoes?
SHOE EXCHANGE POLICY
Please inbox us on our facebook page for queries regarding exchange:
For LED Shoes:
For Other Items:
- Please be aware that the sizes are done in the international shoe code which is European sizes. Some American sizes will vary but European size will be the same.
- Please try on shoes to see if they fit and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
NON WORKING SHOES
If you have a shoe that does not work please follow the following instructions:
- Power shoes for 4 hours and make sure plug works with other shoe.
- Hold on the power button for more than 30 seconds and see if it now works.
- We have two options if the shoe will not turn on from there:
- Go to your local mall or electronics store to get it fixed for $20.00 or under and we will cover the cost. We only cover fixed cost, not replacement
- You can send us back the shoes and we will either fix or replace them when they are here. Please contact us directly for this issue
- Make sure shoe is unworn as we cannot replace shoes that have been used.
- Put a note in box about issue in which shoe along with your order number. Please send both shoes of the pairs back